1. The most profitable brands are those that target niche markets/segments. It is therefore recommended to focus on OFS (One Single Functionality).
2. CBD alone is not enough -combine it with other compounds to benefit from the entourage effect.
3. Set the right expectation for your consumers. Unlike caffeine, the effect of CBD isn’t immediate. You need to clarify its benefits in order to guarantee high customer satisfaction levels.
4. Think cannabinoids… Beyond CBD. CBD is the most recognized molecule, but the plant provides so many other
5. Make sure that you have a clear tracking record of the strain of the plant. This is critical for building brand credibility.
1. Cannabinoid is a powerful ancient remedy with endless medicinal attributes. Don’t brand it as just another ‘soft drink’, give it the premium platform it deserves.
2. Be careful when using water soluble CBD that isn’t backed by strong scientific evidence.
3. Avoid inadequate manufacturing processes – CBD oil tends to stick to the inner wall of the packaging.
4. Don’t first establish the brand and then figure out its functionality. Spend time investigating the functionality of the beverage and from there develop the product and the brand.
5. Don’t rush. Yes, the market is booming …but only the quality brands with clear value proposition will last…
Want to learn more? Connect with BPI today!
If you are a Bottler or a Distributor you are welcome to contact BPI and join our B2B Global Platform.
BPI is your unique opportunity to revolutionize your beverage business.
BPI portfolio offers – Raybu Energy BCAA Drink, Chahoo Craft Cola, Eyes Open Energy, Ragnar non-alcoholic beer, Craft beer brands using Sandymount technologies and other unique beverage brands.